Pernod Ricard UK Limited is the Data Controller of any personal information you submit to the Site.
• Registration or sign-up in our Site: e.g. subscribing to a newsletter that is specific to a Site where applicable;
• Sweepstake and contest;
• Organization of events (invitation form or online forms on tablets filled out by our hostesses);
• Feedback, questions, or comments through our “Contact Us” form;
• Any other request that requires the submission of personal information.
• An IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer every time you log on to the Internet. We may keep track of Internet Protocol (IP) addresses to (among other things): (i) troubleshoot technical concerns, (ii) maintain website safety and security, (iii) restrict access to our Site to certain users, and, (iv) better understand how our Site are utilized;
• We (or a third party on our behalf) may collect information in the form of logs files that record our Site activity and gather statistics about users' browsing habits. These entries are generated anonymously, and help us gather (among other things) (i) a user’s browser type and operating system, (ii) information about a user’s session (such as the URL they came from, the date and time they visited our Site, and which pages they've viewed on our Site and for how long), and, (iii) other similar navigational or click-stream data. We also use information captured in log file for our internal marketing and demographic studies, so we can constantly improve and customize the online services we provide you. Log files are used internally only, and are not associated with any particular user.
• When registering or sign-up in our Site: the personal information you provide is used to offer you the benefits and privileges that typically come along with registration e.g. the ability to receive the communications you select at the time of registration or that automatically come with your registration (e.g. subscription to a newsletter, participation in a sweepstake or contest, invitation to or attendance an event organized by Pernod Ricard);
• We may use service providers, agents or contractors to provide support for the internal operations of our Site and to assist us with administering them or the various functions, programs and promotions available on it. Any such third party must at all times provide the same levels of security for your personal information as Pernod Ricard and, where required, are bound by a legal agreement to keep your personal information private, secure and to process it only on the specific instructions of Pernod Ricard;
• We may also disclose your personal information if we are required to do so by law, or if in our good faith judgment, such action is reasonably necessary to comply with legal processes, to respond to any claims, or to protect the safety or rights of Pernod Ricard, its customers, or the public;
• In the event of a merger or acquisition of all or part of Pernod Ricard SA by another company, or in the event that Pernod Ricard SA were to sell or dispose of all or a part of the Pernod Ricard business, the acquirer would have access to the information maintained by Pernod Ricard business, which could include personal information, subject to applicable law. Similarly, personal information may be transferred as part of a corporate reorganization, insolvency proceeding, or other similar event, if permitted by and done in accordance with applicable law;
• You can request to correct your personal information if it is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date or request the deletion of your Personal information.
• You also always have the option not to share any of your personal information with us or to object to the processing of your data by us for legitimate reasons. However, if you choose this option, you will be limited in the activities and features we can provide you.
• If you do not want to receive newsletters, announcements, or other communications and/or services from our Site, please do not opt-in for those communications or services at the time of registration. If you have opted-in and, at a later time, wish to opt-out, please click on the unsubscribe link inserted in our communications.
• Along with every e-mail communication sent to you, we provide you the opportunity to discontinue receiving future communications (i.e., unsubscribe). Simply follow the unsubscribe process or directions provided in the email.
Last Update: November 28, 2016